There are several tips to help your Facebook posts get more likes. Posting the photos and videos which attract people like entertaining posts, memes, slogans, motivational and many more. If you post the content which is too dull, then this will not help you to get likes on your posts.
Here are some Facebook tips which will help you gain likes:
- 1. Assess your posting habits.
Posts on Facebook are not becoming popular or getting too few likes, go through your imperfection you are making when posting your pictures or videos. Usual problems that everyone makes are as follows:
- Posting your photos too frequently or occasionally.
- You should not post your pictures or videos when your friends are busy.
- Don’t display lengthy content.
- Do not post indefinitely, boring or offensive content.
- You must include photos or videos.
- Ask feedback from your audience.
- Post frequently
It increases your visibility on people’s timeline if you post one or two posts in a day. If you can post funny pictures, slogans, videos it will more attract people to like your every post. If you post photos or videos as per people interest, then they will not refuse to love your every post.
- People will start unfollowing or blocking you when they get frustrated by seeing you post more than twice daily.
- Use state of mind.
The technical or grounded post is less liked by people as compare to light-hearted posts. If your content is more based on comics or jokes, then this will most likely result in a large number of likes.
- The post should be not on sensitive topics like religion or caste-related posts.
- If you want to post something funny, then you should refer to other posts and look up funny jokes on the Internet.
- In your post, there should be pictures or videos.
Any of the posts you are posting make sure to include images or videos in it for making more interesting, and you will get a more positive reaction by doing so.
- The post’s text should be quite mysterious especially while posting a video.
- Try to upload your original picture as it will be more exciting for the viewers.
Ethan Grey is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.