Some amazing features of Google Chrome:
- Very simplistic and minimalistic design.
- Fastest and free to use.
- Very easy to use.
- Load and display pages very quickly.
- Display most visited sites on startup page to access them easily.
- Support voice search.
- Provide good security.
- Built-in PDF reader and Flash player.
- Support themes, etc.
There are too many features that Google Chrome browsers has , just download it on your device and experience itself. It is very simple and takes some seconds to download on your iOS, Windows or Android device.
Here is the guide to get it on your device,
How to download and install Chrome in Mac, PC or Linux
- Open any ‘Web browser’ (Internet Explorer or Safari) to go to the Google Chrome Website.
- Go to the ‘Google Chrome’ website.
- Click ‘Download Chrome’ button. It is in the middle of the page.
- Tick the options according to you in Terms of Services window.
- Check the box of ‘Set Google Chrome as my default browser’ to set it as the default browser.
- Read the Terms of Services and Click ‘Accept and Install’ button at the bottom.
Wait to download and install into your device. After installing open the browser and follow the on-screen instructions. You can sign in with your account into Google Chrome browser to sync your browsing history, bookmarks, and preferences from your browser.
How to install Chrome Offline
You can download and save the Google chrome setup into a different device if you’re facing problem in downloading on your device.
- Download Chrome on a different computer.
- Move the file to the computer in which you want to install the Chrome.
- Run the Google Chrome setup and wait to install.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
How to download and install Chrome on iPhone and Android
- Open your device’s store (App Store or Play Store).
- Tap on the ‘Search’ box.
- Search for ‘Chrome.’
- Tap on the ‘Google Chrome’ which is published by ‘Google Inc’ from the search result.
- Click the ‘Install’ button to start downloading and installing.
- Tap on ‘Accept’ to give permission, if prompted.
- Wait to complete downloading and installing.
Now, open the app and go through the on-screen instruction to get started and enjoy browsing on Chrome.