PowerPoint helps you to make a slideshow for people to look at and it helps them understand the particular concept easily. Preparing an excellent presentation from PowerPoint takes some time, but after doing a little experimentation, you can get a different and successful presentation.
The steps for creating a presentation in Microsoft Office PowerPoint:
- Making a Presentation
Select between a blank display and a template. You can create a blank presentation or a template when you open a new PowerPoint file. In the blank presentation, you are permitted to apply your style, but it will take a lot of time to do so. Templates will give a formal presentation style, but it will not suit your exact requirements.
• As you can edit any feature of a template, so you can freely select one that generally matches your vision and adjust it.
• Once you have added content, you can apply themes later on. Press the design button and then choose a theme you want to use. This will instantly get added to your presentation. If you don’t like it, then you can click the undo tab or go back to the blank theme.
• From the File option, you can find templates. Press New and after that browse the templates which are available. You can install extra templates from several of resources online.
- Make your title slide
Your audience will see the first thing that will be your title. You can give a central analysis of the topic of the presentation. In the title slide, most of the presenters add their or group’s name.
- Include new slides for content
Click Ctrl + M to open a new slide in the window. A blank slide will be displayed after the slide you are currently working. This slide will include a title column and a text column. You can select it by clicking on the Insert button.
• After inserting a text column, you can click and pull to create it of any size you wish, by clicking one of the corners with the cursor and after that pressing and pulling it again.
• You can press any text column and start writing to begin inserting text to your presentation. In Word, you can format text, with the option of formatting given in the Home button.
- Navigate your presentation. To scroll your slides faster you can use the frame which is on the left side of the screen. Tapping one of them will show you a slide which you can edit it. You can press the Outline button to open an outline tree of your presentation. You can put the title on each slide of your window.
- Examine your Presentation. To begin the slideshow by clicking F5, you can feel a basic for the flow of your presentation. Use the preview slideshow to know how long your presentation is and how details will flow from one slide to another.
Ethan Grey is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.